Exhibition organisers respond decisively to Coronavirus outbreak
Specialised Exhibitions a division of Montgomery Group, a global events and exhibitions company, is cognisant of the SA Government’s interventions with regards the COVID-19 pandemic.
In light of the rapid spread globally of the coronavirus pandemic and the announcement of interventions by the South African Presidency that include a State of Disaster and a nationwide staged lockdown we have taken the following decisions:
- Postpone WAITEX, our event in Ghana from 2020 to 20-22 April 2021.
- Postpone Securex South Africa, A-OSH EXPO and Facilities Management Expo to 1-3 June 2021.
- Cancel Machine Tools Africa that was scheduled to take place from 12-15 May 2020.
- Postpone Propak Cape to 8-10 June 2021.
- Cancel Electra Mining Africa that was scheduled to take place from 7-11 September 2020. The next show dates are to 5-9 September 2022.
- Cancel AfriBuild and Plumbdrain Africa that was scheduled to take place from 13 – 15 October 2020. The next show dates are 20-22 September 2022.
- All other exhibitions in our portfolio are currently scheduled to go ahead as planned this year. The dates are further ahead in the calendar.
Specialised Exhibitions and the Montgomery Group will respond to whatever procedures are in place locally and globally, as advised by the South African Government. We will keep all stakeholders informed as and when the landscape changes. We are committed to protecting our staff, exhibitors, visitors, suppliers and all stakeholders.
Should you have any questions or need further information contact Specialised Exhibitions by emailing email@example.com