Hostex is happening from 1 to 3 March 2020 at Sandton Convention Centre – and all indications are that it will be the best place for the hospitality, food and drink industry to network, engage, learn, trade, meet our Hostex ambassadors, and share insights, for both exhibitors and visitors.
Hostex 2020 will deliver innovation and opportunity, marking 34 years of providing the industry’s leading platform.
Trade shows are the evergreen marketing element for good reason – here are 20 reasons to be at this particular show:
- Great visibility and credibility with your target market
- Launch new products
- Face-to-face interaction with existing and potential customers
- Develop lucrative sales leads
- Build your brand with strategic positioning, design, and innovations on your stand
- Network and make new valuable contacts
- Deliver key messages to a buying audience
- Demonstrate your products in a live environment
- Run a competition
- Run pre-show and in-show promotions
- Find business partners
- Attend relevant, topical and interesting seminars
- Find out what’s working and what isn’t in your industry
- Taste the best coffees and teas at Tea & Coffee Africa
- Taste new local and international, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Watch amazing chef demonstrations and competitions
- Get new ideas
- Survey market awareness
- Be proud of your industry
- Enjoy Sandton
ISSUED ON BEHALF OF HOSTEX BY STRATEGIC PUBLIC RELATIONS. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT DALLACE RICKSON JOLLY ON (011) 672-2037 or email@example.com
This bi-annual trade showis the largest Pan-African food, drink and hospitality expo, bringing together a multitude of food, drink and hospitality exhibitors all under one roof.
Hostex is where the who’s who of the hospitality and foodservice industries has been coming to do business for the past 35 years. Previously consisting of over 250 exhibitors and visited by over 8 500 decision makers, this is where general managers, F&B managers, chefs, housekeepers and buyers from renowned organisations such as Air Chefs, Anglo American, BCE Foodservice Equipment, Bidvest Foodservice & Catering Equipment, Department of Correctional Services, Hilton Hotel, Michelangelo Hotel, Nestle, Nespresso, Ocean Basket, SA Navy, Spur, Sun International, Shoprite, Tsogo Sun, Unilever Food Solutions, Vulcan Catering Equipment, Wimpy as well as Woolworths source, network, learn, buy and experience new products and services.